Home Care provides medical or non-medical care services in the home. Read below for information about what makes a good In-Home Care Provider.
What makes a good In-Home Care Provider?
- Senior caregivers screened, bonded, and insured.
- Home caregivers have had a pre-employment Criminal Background Check.
- They are employees of an agency.
- In-home care agency provides worker’s compensation and liability insurance to the caregivers.
- Caregivers are highly trained and supervised.
- Agency offers free in-home assessment.
- Care provider involves the family in creating a care plan for the senior care recipient.
- Home caregiver responds to calls promptly.